AFIII Cooper Carter - The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme) Axe-Fx II - Star Wars

Damn, I can barely play one guitar, let alone 4, I mean 9, I mean 16, no...25 guitars! :)

Last edited:
Another fantastic job, @ccroyalsenders! Hoping I can get tickets next week. I have successfully avoided any news coverage or trailers (I put my jacket over my head when I saw Thor) so it should be a great experience.

Awesome!!! I love this!!! Was learning that this week as well (nowhere near this level of epic-ness though) and was reminded of your Star Wars main theme that you did a couple of years back which was similarly massively cool. Good job for sure, and thanks for keeping up the tradition!!!

Last edited:
I have successfully avoided any news coverage or trailers (I put my jacket over my head when I saw Thor) so it should be a great experience.

I'm turning the Internet off after I type this for the same reason lol...it's going to be hard to avoid spoilers in the next couple of days arg....

I love watching, trying to pick out all the fiddly little bits. You do the whole thing justice and than some.

Back
Top Bottom