Cooper Carter reviews FW15

Hey

Finally some video review for firmware updates ,would be nice to have always this kind of video reviews in future. This review almost did make me update that new firmware 15.02 ,because there was good information and sound clips for changes. But I will stay still in 13.07 right now ,im very happy for this firmware. But overall very good review ,we need more these in future.

Just wanted to share this amazing review .

Last edited:
I will stay still in 13.07 right now ,im very happy for this firmware.

My Axe II arrived in May 2012 with firmware series 4 or 5. I haven't missed one yet - even the ones with bugs that had to be updated 2 hours later.

15.02 is light years better than 13 was...IMHO. It just plain "IS". Cliff keeps peeling back layers and gaining new perspectives of how the components interact and color one another and he keeps adding realism. Time has not permitted me to play with 15.02 for more than 4-5 hours, but I am blown away.

Maybe that phrase is overused? I've been pleased with every firmware, due to features improvements, and controllability, but this one sounds more real to me than anything else previous.

There's no harm in backing everything up with the Bot, and then upgrading to try it out. If you don't like, you can return to your previous firmware. Heck, even if you are performing with bands and have all your settings and presets done, you can bounce between the firmwares and build your 15.02 presets during off days, until you can migrate full time to 15.02.

Very clear, informative review of FW 15.

I always enjoyed the 'Solo-a-Week' videos and this is another great video from Cooper.

I like that he still has the plastic on the display. :encouragement:

Coop - can you post the Blues Jr. Fat preset so we can check out the settings? Its great! :encouragement:

Coop - can you post the Blues Jr. Fat preset so we can check out the settings? Its great! :encouragement:

Nice. The tones at 08:32 were very Bonamssa like? A preset With that settings would be Nice

Every tone in this video is the 100% stock FW 15 USA LEAD preset.

For the CA Tucana 3 and Jr Blues sections, I just changed the amp type in the preset and left all amp settings at default until you see me change something onscreen.

Nice job Cooper!!
Good info and entertaining as well. Looked like you had fun putting it together...especially at the end with the last chord. :encouragement:
I hope you do a new video for each new firmware update.
Keep up the great work!

Sweet video, awesome playing, cool guitar. Only thing i wonder about is why an 'Axe-Edit' shirt exists. Not a bad thing, just seems bizarre IMO. Cool video though man, very inspiring!

Every tone in this video is the 100% stock FW 15 USA LEAD preset.

For the CA Tucana 3 and Jr Blues sections, I just changed the amp type in the preset and left all amp settings at default until you see me change something onscreen.

Boom! :encouragement:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom