Cooper Carter/Leon Todd Instagram Live Hang/Q&A FRIDAY 9PM

Cooper Carter

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Screenshot_20200326-173224~2.png

What's up Fractal land!?

Hope everyone is doing well in this crazy time we're all living through.
One of the silver linings in all this is the amount of time people have spent catching up with friends via video chat recently.

To that end, @2112 and I had a wonderful extended video catch up the other night. We haven't seen each other since Axe-Fest 2019!
We thought it might be fun to livestream our next hang for everyone and talk music, guitar, all things Fractal and tone, answer any questions coming in from viewers, and maybe play some tunes. Leon just wrapped up a successful Australia tour and I finished up some festival dates and went right into the studio to do a new album, so we've plenty to catch up on!

Very casual, nothing fancy. Should be fun. Come join us!

INSTAGRAM LIVE:
Friday, 3/27/2020 at 9:00 PM Eastern.
That's 09:00 Saturday morning in Australia.

@cooper_carter and @leon_ragdoll

Last edited:
Great idea guys, looking forward to see you perform, nothing else interesting to do here in Italy....

It will be 3 AM here in Central Europe - The kids will have to be extraordinarily annoying, if I'm up at this time. I hope you find a way to save it.

Did you know we have 6 timezones in Australia ?
I'm guessing Melbourne/Sydney most common, but that's 6am for Leon, he'll need to be up early to get his hair looking that good on camera !
ha, I did actually. It was meant more as a joke for those here not thinking what time it would be for Leon. Leon is a champion for wanting to hang at Perth's 9 am on a Saturday. I don't do anything at 9 am on Saturdays that doesn't involve Zzzzz :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 65479

What's up Fractal land!?

Hope everyone is doing well in this crazy time we're all living through.
One of the silver linings in all this is the amount of time people have spent catching up with friends via video chat recently.

To that end, @2112 and I had a wonderful extended video catch up the other night. We haven't seen each other since Axe-Fest 2019!
We thought it might be fun to livestream our next hang for everyone and talk music, guitar, all things Fractal and tone, answer any questions coming in from viewers, and maybe play some tunes. Leon just wrapped up a successful Australia tour and I finished up some festival dates and went right into the studio to do a new album, so we've plenty to catch up on!

Very casual, nothing fancy. Should be fun. Come join us!

INSTAGRAM LIVE:
Friday, 3/27/2020 at 9:00 PM Eastern.
That's 09:00 Saturday morning in Australia.

@cooper_carter and @leon_ragdoll

I heard Rock Stars don't usually wake up before 2pm. I don't think Leon will be there....tbh.

Back
Top Bottom