Cooper Carter instructional video

gbsmusic

Inspired
I'm sorry if this has already been asked but is Cooper Carter going to do an instructional video on the FM9 has anybody heard? Thank you

What will it include that was not in the FM3 course?

Any deals if you already bought the FM3?

Thanks for your work, the FM3 course was great!

There will be a discounted rate for FM3 and Axe-Fx III students.

It will include anything related to differences in features, i.e. dual amps, more I/O, etc. There will also be different amps and whatnot explored in relation to the other two classes for variety.

Hey @Cooper Carter
I did a RipX of your video and listened to just your guitar parts. I don't exactly know why, but it gave me a whole new appreciation of your killer chops. Looking forward to see a new video on FullRes in your AxeFXIII instructional videos.
Peace

Hey @Cooper Carter
I did a RipX of your video and listened to just your guitar parts. I don't exactly know why, but it gave me a whole new appreciation of your killer chops. Looking forward to see a new video on FullRes in your AxeFXIII instructional videos.
Peace

Much appreciated.

I'm happy to upload just the guitar stem for you to check out when I'm back later today. RipX is at best imperfect.

Hey @Cooper Carter
Peace

I believe you were referring to the G66 Fractal Friday video here:

If that's the case, here's just the guitars!

Back
Top Bottom