Cool.

I read some stuff on this a few years back and was very intrigued, but then found a well-written article which systematically debunked pretty all of it.

You don't happen to have a link to that article?

I actually think this was very interesting. Must do some more reading on this.

You don't happen to have a link to that article?

I actually think this was very interesting. Must do some more reading on this.

I don't - did a quick search and did not find anything that looked familiar. But a quick google search for "432 Hz" returns a LOT of results :)

Sounds like total bullsh*t.

However, the video showing the geometric patterns was fantastic!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.I want to experiment with tuning my guitar ,can anyone tell me what I need to use to retune to 432

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.I want to experiment with tuning my guitar ,can anyone tell me what I need to use to retune to 432
sure,use the tuner on your axe fx,go to the config. tab and use the calibrate control to turn it down to 432hz.will you hear the molecules realign themselves in harmony or make your guitar sound better?maybe not,but less string tension will be easier on your fingers and the lower tuning will sound fuller.your guitar may be out of tune with every piece of recorded music from the past 60 yrs. though.:)

However, the video showing the geometric patterns was fantastic!

Any material that is vibrated will display patterns like this; different materials will show different patterns even at the same frequency. This interesting, but it is total bs.

With all due respect...

Sound like New Age agenda to me.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

C'mon man, you're talking to a cat who's planning a Shaman retreat while he's in Central America to go ballistic on some Ayahuasca/DMT in order to seek some clarity as to "the bigger picture".

Fact.

Back
Top Bottom