Cool Rush tribute

I wonder how many people would love Rush's music if they heard it covered like this. Geddy's voice is an acquired taste that some people never get over and it is a shame because Rush have produced a deep catalog amazing of music.

Anyway, I liked it. Thanks for sharing.

Really cool, one of my favorite Rush songs, maybe anybody songs, moving tribute.

I'm not a rabid Rush guy, but that one album I really like, though I know it's not a fan fave.

I wonder how many people would love Rush's music if they heard it covered like this. Geddy's voice is an acquired taste that some people never get over and it is a shame because Rush have produced a deep catalog amazing of music.

You know, I don't think I still have ever heard a Rush song.

Liked the original, but, this to me was like anything the gov't touches.....sterile and devoid of humanity. Talented musicians, but no real live performance value for me. YMMV

Well, in all honesty, me, for one. But I always regarded them as extremely talented players and a great band.

Back
Top Bottom