• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Cool Rush tribute

OrganicZed

Inspired
I wonder how many people would love Rush's music if they heard it covered like this. Geddy's voice is an acquired taste that some people never get over and it is a shame because Rush have produced a deep catalog amazing of music.

Anyway, I liked it. Thanks for sharing.

Dave Merrill

Power User
Really cool, one of my favorite Rush songs, maybe anybody songs, moving tribute.

I'm not a rabid Rush guy, but that one album I really like, though I know it's not a fan fave.

Muad'zin

Fractal Fanatic
I wonder how many people would love Rush's music if they heard it covered like this. Geddy's voice is an acquired taste that some people never get over and it is a shame because Rush have produced a deep catalog amazing of music.

You know, I don't think I still have ever heard a Rush song.

CraigP

Inspired
Liked the original, but, this to me was like anything the gov't touches.....sterile and devoid of humanity. Talented musicians, but no real live performance value for me. YMMV

Stratman68

Axe-Master

Well, in all honesty, me, for one. But I always regarded them as extremely talented players and a great band.

Top Bottom