Cool feedback from a gig !

jharpersj

Inspired
Hey all,

Just posting up some cool feedback from a gig, had a fellow guitarist email asking what I was using as he was blown away by the sound. Text from the guy below.

"I have heard some musicians try to get good sounds coming through the PA, but it always sounds “processed”. Yours sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing, I am going to look into it…"

For anyone who cares my band is Fighting Friday | Boston Rock, Originals, Covers, Mashups you can find us in and around Boston doing original and cover shows. My reply to him is below:

"My rig is a fractal AXEFXII and foot controller direct to the PA, I use a RCF monitor on a pole behind me as well just to hear better but everything is just PA speakers.

The presets are based around the Carol Ann Tucana 3 amp and a Friedman 4/12 cab with cel 30 and 25's.

The cleans I think are some model of a fender but I can't remember what. The axefx is killer, has awesome effects and super accurate models of the amps. The only thing I always do is dial it in with less a tad less bass and a bit more brightness than I want and that always works."

Back
Top Bottom