AFIII Cool Axe Tones!!

Hi guys,

Thank you for all the love! I do have an AXE FX 3 it’s in my studio and is awesome. It’s seems like with every update it makes me smile more and more.

Live though I am still traveling by plane to most if not all of my shows and my trusty AX8 is still bad ass piece of gear to use. I can still fit it as carryon in a laptop brief case and it extremely easy to use. I do use that with an Eventide H9 partially as a back, partially as a cpu relief for verbs and partially for more inspiration. The two together is a pretty cool possibility machine. With the 3 it has enough cpu to not end but i’d Still like to carry a back up so it will probably stay when i do a big tour.

The options these days for tones and effects are mind blowing. :0)

Thank you for posting this Peter, :0) hey Perdikament yes, come on by everytiesday 9pm I do a Tuesday night live Facebook show 9pm eastern. You don’t have to be a Facebook friend to see it. Im at facebooks friend limit. I usually play a few songs and talk about up coming shows but sometimes people as me gear questions. It’s my way of practicing and playing songs I don’t get to play live too much. Evryweek is with my AX8 direct no matter where I’m at in the world. But when I get mad FC12 I’ll start using the Axe fx 3 when I’m at home in my studio for the Tuesday night live shows. AX8 will still be on the road.

Dino 334 thank you for watching at NAMM it was a pretty crazy NAMM show for me. I played live somewhere every night and the AX8 as always came in very handy

Hey Yek! Thank you for posting the Phillip Mcknight video. It was way cool of him to do that video. I may be out your way in the summer.

Rock on Guys
Larry :0)

Thanks for sharing that about the Axe 8 that you use and the Tuesday night live at 9 pm Facebooks Friend limit. Love the interview with Phillip McKnight

Hi guys,

Thank you for all the love! I do have an AXE FX 3 it’s in my studio and is awesome. It’s seems like with every update it makes me smile more and more.

Live though I am still traveling by plane to most if not all of my shows and my trusty AX8 is still bad ass piece of gear to use. I can still fit it as carryon in a laptop brief case and it extremely easy to use. I do use that with an Eventide H9 partially as a back, partially as a cpu relief for verbs and partially for more inspiration. The two together is a pretty cool possibility machine. With the 3 it has enough cpu to not end but i’d Still like to carry a back up so it will probably stay when i do a big tour.

The options these days for tones and effects are mind blowing. :0)

Thank you for posting this Peter, :0) hey Perdikament yes, come on by everytiesday 9pm I do a Tuesday night live Facebook show 9pm eastern. You don’t have to be a Facebook friend to see it. Im at facebooks friend limit. I usually play a few songs and talk about up coming shows but sometimes people as me gear questions. It’s my way of practicing and playing songs I don’t get to play live too much. Evryweek is with my AX8 direct no matter where I’m at in the world. But when I get mad FC12 I’ll start using the Axe fx 3 when I’m at home in my studio for the Tuesday night live shows. AX8 will still be on the road.

Dino 334 thank you for watching at NAMM it was a pretty crazy NAMM show for me. I played live somewhere every night and the AX8 as always came in very handy

Hey Yek! Thank you for posting the Phillip Mcknight video. It was way cool of him to do that video. I may be out your way in the summer.

Rock on Guys
Larry :0)
Facebook limiting someone’s friends! Imagine that!
Anyway, I’m pretty sure if people search you on Facebook & find your page they can simply just follow you instead of friend request you and they’ll get notified of when you go live. I believe it’ll just come up on their newsfeed right when you go live on Tuesday’s and also will get the video the next time they log on after if they missed it.
It’s always cool to see where ya are & what you’re up to every week, you certainly keep yourself busy! But you’re dedication to the Tuesday night live feed is admirable & is a fantastic to see and an awesome way to directly reach out to your fans. Really cool

Facebook limiting someone’s friends! Imagine that!
Anyway, I’m pretty sure if people search you on Facebook & find your page they can simply just follow you instead of friend request you and they’ll get notified of when you go live. I believe it’ll just come up on their newsfeed right when you go live on Tuesday’s and also will get the video the next time they log on after if they missed it.
It’s always cool to see where ya are & what you’re up to every week, you certainly keep yourself busy! But you’re dedication to the Tuesday night live feed is admirable & is a fantastic to see and an awesome way to directly reach out to your fans. Really cool
Thank you for Watching. I try to be consistent every week. the only time it gets hard to do is when I am flying ( I know book my flights around it as much as I can) and when I am in Europe where 9pm EST is 3 am. and I can do that from where I ma staying In Europe. :)

Yes just search me on Facebook Follow and I'm sure the notifications will come when I go live Thank you for that.

Back
Top Bottom