Converting older patches?

Flight316

Hey guys, I made a bone head mistake and am hoping I can do this?? I purchased the Andy James preset pack from STL Tones for the Axe Fx 3 BUT! did not realize that they have never updated them from version 11. Version 12 and up is not supported so Im wondering if there is a place that I can get Axe Edit for version 11 so I can at least see the patches? Time induced I know but I then could just screen shot everything and then make new presets in my version 12 Axe Fx? Can I do that? It's only 50 bucks but I really wanted these patches. Is there a way?? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I made a bone head mistake and am hoping I can do this?? I purchased the Andy James preset pack from STL Tones for the Axe Fx 3 BUT! did not realize that they have never updated them from version 11. Version 12 and up is not supported so Im wondering if there is a place that I can get Axe Edit for version 11 so I can at least see the patches? Time induced I know but I then could just screen shot everything and then make new presets in my version 12 Axe Fx? Can I do that? It's only 50 bucks but I really wanted these patches. Is there a way?? Thanks in advance.
It’s the firmware on the device that determines “newer” presets, not Axe-Edit.

Back
Top Bottom