converting FX2 to AX 8

Robax8

I know the frac tool will convert a patch from a FX2 to an AX8 as long as you have the FX2 on site correct?
But will the frac tool convert a patch downloaded from the exchange made for the FX2 and convert it to the AX8? without having a FX2? or do I have to have the FX2.
I would like to use patches made for the FX2 for my AX8 i know there are limitations thats to be expected. I was hoping I didnt need to have the FX2.
Maybe Im just over thinking this?

Last edited:
Actually it converts from the file(s) saved on your PC, so he's right - no need for hardware as long as you've saved the patches to your computer.

It's a great piece of work, highly recommended.

I know the frac tool will convert a patch from a FX2 to an AX8 as long as you have the FX2 on site correct?
But will the frac tool convert a patch downloaded from the exchange made for the FX2 and convert it to the AX8? without having a FX2? or do I have to have the FX2.
I would like to use patches made for the FX2 for my AX8 i know there are limitations thats to be expected. I was hoping I didnt need to have the FX2.
Maybe Im just over thinking this?
Hi, I used axe fx2 And ax8... fractools convert the patches, but you adjust the parameters of the ax8 for CPU usage...

Back
Top Bottom