1. Recent events require us to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

Controlling external pedals

Discussion in 'MFC Discussion' started by Joero6, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Joero6

Joero6
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

I am using the Axe Fx 2 XL+ with the MFC Mark 3 controller. I have one of the older Rocktron Patchmate loop switchers ( Black with Red buttons version) that I would like to use to switch in and out a few pedals I own. Is it possible to set up a few buttons on the MFC to be on/off switches for individual loops of the patchmate? If so, how? Thanks Joe

2. unix-guy

unix-guy
    Expand Collapse
    Axe-Master

Assuming the Patch Mate supports midi control...

You'll need to set some of your IA switches to be "general purpose" switches, and to send midi messages on the midi channel of the Patch Mate (use a different channel than the Axe Fx).

Check the MFC manual...