Wish Controllers on Cab block

Satch4u3

Experienced
Small wish; Would be cool to be able to add a controller (scene controller) to the cab block's low cut and high cut filter.

Is there a scenario you would want to change that while playing? I think you might get some loud pops...

You could instead just use another channel of the Cab block with the same settings except for the switches.

A scenario would be jumping to different scenes. Like a rhythm scene to a lead scene where you would want to trim the hi cut on the cab block for the lead scene without changing channels on the cab block. But I guess there's all kind of way to do this. Was just working on a new preset this morning and was thinking it would have been nice to have there. Just another way to do it.

As far as pops go, The only pops I have ever heard from adjusting those parameters, is when you change the slope.

A scenario would be jumping to different scenes. Like a rhythm scene to a lead scene where you would want to trim the hi cut on the cab block for the lead scene without changing channels on the cab block. But I guess there's all kind of way to do this. Was just working on a new preset this morning and was thinking it would have been nice to have there. Just another way to do it.

As far as pops go, The only pops I have ever heard from adjusting those parameters, is when you change the slope.
Yeah... I think that's what I was thinking of on the popping.

For me, I'd just use another channel as that's super easy if you're already changing scenes.

I could see an application for this. With an inverse set of values on the dynamics or asdr controller, when palm muting, you can filter out the lows on your pick attack, then have the lows come up and smack the listener upside the head on the decay and release.

Extreme chugga chugga if combined with the output compressor set like an expander in the amp block.

I could see an application for this. With an inverse set of values on the dynamics or asdr controller, when palm muting, you can filter out the lows on your pick attack, then have the lows come up and smack the listener upside the head on the decay and release.

Extreme chugga chugga if combined with the output compressor set like an expander in the amp block.
That’s a little more advanced than what I was going for, but that’s a great idea.

devil‘s advocate: why not use an eq or filter block?

You could also use the same cab block, same cab IR with different low and high cut on different channels per scene.

My rock rhythm guitar and Rock lead sound use the same IR with different high and low cuts. One is channel C one is channel D

Back
Top Bottom