Controller that can access the Formant Filter's Advanced Tab

m lebofsky

Experienced
Looking for a floor controller that can access the Axe's Formant Filter Advanced Tab functions.
Will trade my mint condition original 59 Les Paul w/Brazilian neck.
Thanks.

What about Liquid Foot controller? You will have to find out the Sysex message that is able to change these settings on AxeFx and then program that in. I am pretty sure that LiquidFoot creator will be able to help you with that or at least offer a few tips how to get it done ..

Just and idea,

Mik.

I'm confused... there is no advanced tab in the formant filter... only a BASIC and a MIX tab. What do you mean by "advanced tab functions"?

Dpoirier said:
I'm confused... there is no advanced tab in the formant filter... only a BASIC and a MIX tab. What do you mean by "advanced tab functions"?

It means he trying to pimp advanced features for the formant filter :eek:

Dpoirier said:
It's basically a long-running joke at the moment. Whether it ultimately results in any fruition remains to be seen... :)

Or, maybe Cliff has already done so in the little-known "Uber-X" version of the Axe-Fx? ;)

Back
Top Bottom