Implemented Controller channels

FC-12 factory layout 4 (Channels) is set up for channel switching of a few blocks already.

Factory layout 8 (Perform 2) also has a hold function set up on each effect switch that toggles between channels A and B in those blocks.

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 10.53.53 PM.png
To avoid any confusion...This is what I meant. I'm sorry for not being clearer. Thanks for the replies thus far. I want to change this channels from the FC-12.

THANK YOU!
yup that's how :D

just be aware that ALL controllers are changing when you change channels, including Tempo, LFO, etc. everything changes, so you might need to adjust several Controllers for changing channels the way you want.

just be aware that ALL controllers are changing when you change channels, including Tempo, LFO, etc. everything changes, so you might need to adjust several Controllers for changing channels the way you want.
There is a wish out there somewhere to separate the controllers so each controller tab has its own separate 4 channels, IIRC....

Yup, thanks Chris!

I guess I didn’t look hard enough haha I saw control switch but I didn’t even think to look under effects!

View attachment 74905
To avoid any confusion...This is what I meant. I'm sorry for not being clearer. Thanks for the replies thus far. I want to change this channels from the FC-12.

There is a wish out there somewhere to separate the controllers so each controller tab has its own separate 4 channels, IIRC....

Yup, thanks Chris!

I guess I didn’t look hard enough haha I saw control switch but I didn’t even think to look under effects!

Does this work on the FM3? When I assign Control to a Footswitch and push it, all I get is a message that says Control NOT IN THIS PRESET on the FM3 Display screen.

I want to be able to change tap tempo by switching Control channels. I realize I can do this by having scenes that change Control channel within each scene, but that's not what I want.

So I can't utilize Control channels independently from everything else in the FM3.

Does this work on the FM3? When I assign Control to a Footswitch and push it, all I get is a message that says Control NOT IN THIS PRESET on the FM3 Display screen.

I want to be able to change tap tempo by switching Control channels. I realize I can do this by having scenes that change Control channel within each scene, but that's not what I want.

So I can't utilize Control channels independently from everything else in the FM3.
Asking this in the Axe Fx III forum is probably not the best place to get a good answer.

I did see your other thread, too... But not an FM3 owner.

To be clear, what switch function are you assigning?

Back
Top Bottom