Control Switch Assignment (Video)

slinky005

Power User
I was a bit confused at first when trying to do this so I thought I would take a crack at posting a vid and maybe help someone else.

I have a new respect for the members here that post videos - they're ALOT of work and this one is really short and basic.

Nice video.... And yes, they are a pain. I can't believe how fast some people bang them out.

BTW... what was the midi assignment on the Control Switch for? It's not needed for controlling the Reverb 'Hold' switch?

Great job, videos are tough! Any particular reason you are setting the CS Midi data? You shouldn't need to do that particular step unless you want to send commands via the MIDI output ports.

Very soothing voice. Little tidbits like this make this place enjoyable. Keep it up!

Great job, videos are tough! Any particular reason you are setting the CS Midi data? You shouldn't need to do that particular step unless you want to send commands via the MIDI output ports.

Very soothing voice. Little tidbits like this make this place enjoyable. Keep it up!
Well you just taught me something!
Thx.

Back
Top Bottom