Control FC12 with a separate Midi Foot Board?

Getting over +80% cpu resource utilization and the occasional warning on some presets with certain amps & effect combinations.

So no official word on a Fxiv then, think I will wait another year and if no announcement get the turbo. They may have hit diminishing returns on any new releases

Getting over +80% cpu resource utilization and the occasional warning on some presets with certain amps & effect combinations.
The Turbo would help with that. Whether it’s worth upgrading is a personal choice.

So no official word on a Fxiv then, think I will wait another year and if no announcement get the turbo. They may have hit diminishing returns on any new releases
In other words, once we get a year closer to the release of a future Axe-Fx IV, then you’ll buy a III? Help me understand. :confused:

Last edited:
I suspect that the Fx will process the straight-through signal fast and then add the output from the parallel blocks as available, also freeing resources as it completes routines but I am just speculating. All I know is when I put them in parallel I got what I wanted which was the top-end frequency content.
I don't think it works that way...

If he's running into traditional guitar cabs, I could see the parallel cab block still sounding ok since the real cabs are still filtering the high end, but I can't imagine the direct sound through monitors would be very pleasant with half the signal being the raw amp block output, at least not on high gain tones anyway. That's like chewing on aluminum foil.

Back
Top Bottom