Wish Control FC switches from external MIDI CC

Piing

Axe-Master
Every day there are more presets with modifiers assigned to the FC-6/FC-12/FM3 switches (e.g.: Austin Buddy)

For those of us who have another type of MIDI controller, it is a PITA to replace all these modifiers one by one on each individual preset

Would it be possible to globally set these FC switches to be controlled from an external CC#?

One possibility could be to assign it at the MIDI block. e.g.: Command CC-xx would set the value of FC-y

@austinbuddy's presets use Control Switches. These aren't currently mappable to MIDI messages. Except for the Control Switches, his presets (and most others) use External modifiers, which can be mapped globally to MIDI.

I think the underlying real wish might be to allow Control Switch functions to be globally mapped to MIDI.

@austinbuddy's presets use Control Switches. These aren't currently mappable to MIDI messages. Except for the Control Switches, his presets (and most others) use External modifiers, which can be mapped globally to MIDI.

I think the underlying real wish might be to allow Control Switch functions to be globally mapped to MIDI.

+1

Precisely, Rex

Yes. Allow control Switch Functions to be globally mapped to MIDI

This issue came up recently with someone who was using an RJM MasterMind controller and wanted to use it with the Live Gold presets. Independently a day or two ago, I confirmed what Rex just said with someone Fractal, and as of right now there is not an ability to do that unfortunately.

+1. I have a control switch set to change a bunch of parameters. I would also like to trigger this same control switch with a CC value sent from a connected device via MIDI.

Alternately; a stand in switch via MIDI would also work.

Back
Top Bottom