Considering Selling My Suhr Custom Modern

Warrior

Power User
Never thought I would be saying this but..... I may be selling my beloved Suhr Custom Modern.
I wanted to mention it here just to see if there might be some interest before I decide.

It's the most incredible instrument.

The pictures do not do it justice. The color is a more rich and deep and the sparkle doesn't pop like that unless the light hits a certain way. The neck and fretboard do not have that green hue these pictures have. It's really gorgeous. I'll take some better pics and upload them soon.

These are from the shop when I bought it. I had it custom made by Suhr so it was to my specs - not off shelf.

RM1.jpg

RM2.jpg

RM3.jpg

13579_Specs.jpg

Looks great, I hope you get a good price for it. I wonder, if you do a custom order do you get to have any options in regard to their headstock? Because damn, their headstocks look fugly.

I couldn't disagree more, IMO as far as 6 inline headstocks go Suhr are some of the best looking out there.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in this beholder's eye I want to purge the Suhr headstock with fire. Worst. Headstock. Design. EVER!!!

dudes fact not opinion ;) THESE heads are the bu-fuggin-uggliest of all time hands down hall of shame!

My jury is still out on James Tyler, it might grow on me, or not. But I am man enough to admit that that EVH guitar really does have the fugliest headstock ever. Suhr still comes in second though.

I would think long and hard before selling it. She is a beauty and great specs. You might really regret letting her get away.

I think it’s one of the most beautiful guitars I’ve ever seen - the colour is amazing!

Thanks Gilesy

I think it’s one of the most beautiful guitars I’ve ever seen - the colour is amazing!

Thanks Gilesy

I agree and thank you.

Couple of quick, unprocessed pics taken just now from my studio chair and standing in front of the guitar.

I may do a short video - when shooting handheld, the little bit of handshake actually makes the sparkle "sparkle".
I have to really think hard about this. Not an easy decision.

P1010179 (1).jpg

P1010183 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom