Connectivity Problems with AxeEdit

greg otto

I haven't used my Ax8 for a while but recently pulled it out for review. I was able to connect with AxEdit successfully for a few days and now am unable to connect with the software. The unit is functioning but the software will not connect. I have tried different USB/ethernet cables, all work with my Kemper. It connected. then disconnected tonight and no longer will connect. I use a macbook Pro. I have attempted various reboots of the software and of the unit , different USB ports , with no success. The software is all current . Is this a problem with the software or the Ax8 itself? Should I download and install AxEdit again and try? I have noted that there is some play in the ethernet connection, and it appears that the male connector in the Ax8 has looseness . Has anyone had a problem with this - a loose connection? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
Just for clarification, you're saying "AxEdit".

Are you meaning AX8-Edit or Axe-Edit? Only AX8-Edit is for use with the AX8.

Hello,
I bought a used AX8, and I am a new member of the Fractal family. Everything is great except that I can't instal Ax8-Edit on my Macbook Pro.

I always have a window with this:
"AX8-Edit" can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. This software needs to be updated.

I need help if it's possible.
Thanks in advance,

Hello,
I bought a used AX8, and I am a new member of the Fractal family. Everything is great except that I can't instal Ax8-Edit on my Macbook Pro.

I always have a window with this:
"AX8-Edit" can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. This software needs to be updated.

I need help if it's possible.
Thanks in advance,
Best to create a new thread specific to your issue.

This is about a different problem.

Also, take advantage of the forum search:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/sear...annot+check+it+for+malicious+software"&o=date

Back
Top Bottom