Connecting FM3 to studio monitors, headrush FRFR monitor and H9 at the same time possible?

Well, I guess the title says it all :)

I have my 2 studio monitors connected to the FM3's "OUT1 (Main)"

Then I have my Headrush FRFR monitor connected in to FM3's "OUT2 (Left and right)"

All that's working BUT, I've just purchased a H9 Max and I would like it to be connected to my FM3 too and I also want it to sound through both the Studio monitors and the FRFR Monitor.

How do I connect the H9 to the FM3 and have it output to both the FRFR and Studio monitors?

Is it possible?

I've already seen that video and it helped me connect my h9. But my question goes a bit further ... I need to have the H9 sounding through studio monitors and also through my FRFR monitor ...

So basically it's like connecting 2 pairs of studio speakers to the FM3 and also the H9.

Out1 to one pair of Monitors, the other pair with a special TRS to 2x TR cable connected to the Headphone Out!

I would use Out2/In2 to put the H9 in the FM3 effects loop. Then send Out1 to a Mackie Big Knob, and connect both your studio monitors and your FRFR to the Big Knob.
It's just checked and the Mackie Big Knob can do the job but I can only have one monitor and the time...either A or B ... Do you know of one that also does A + B ?

You generally don't want to hear both of them at the same time when they have the same audio. That wouldn't sound very good.
Sometimes I play backing tracks through the studio speaks from the computer and play through the FRFR as it sounds better...that's why I wanted to option :)

Back
Top Bottom