Congratulations FAS and good luck with phase 1

pauly

Fractal Fanatic
Gday all,
Just wanted to say congratulations to Cliff & team for the beginning of v3 deliveries. No doubt you can hear the sounds of tape dispensers sealing up cardboard boxes, just after last minute firmware updates, bagging, & paperwork insertions.
Its because you support us so well, over such a long period that we support you and will continue customer loyalty that is all but forgotten nowadays.
So thanks, and I hope you don't have too many last minute changes required, and that beta testing has found most issues for remediation.
Enjoy the sudden influx of fund$ and hope you have the opportunity to distribute bonus's to all involved so the flow down to their families is complete.
We are all looking forward to the new unit, and hope it provides another platform for the success of Fractal Audio.

Thanks
Pauly

Last edited:
Well said. Congrats to FAS on this historic day. @FractalAudio has made the announcement that orders are starting today , and a few on the forum have confirmed their invitations.
Good enough for me. People would be better served if they worry less about the time they got on the wait list. Things are moving.
All the pissing and moaning in the world ; complaining about how many minutes you got on the list - before somebody who got their invite - before you , isn't going to change ANYTHING.
It's been fun , killing time , reading some of the posts ( some of which made me literally laugh out loud ) , but it's time to acknowledge my wife and kids again.......My , how they've grown , ( no not you Dear ).
I'll be checking for a release of the manual for the III , and of course - I'll be checking my email too !
Good luck fellas.

Yes, invitations have started. Just a few today, but we're about ready to open the floodgates. Of course another winter storm is headed straight to our HQ. Grr.

...Before the next storm you could put online the pdf manual :D

Yes, invitations have started. Just a few today, but we're about ready to open the floodgates. Of course another winter storm is headed straight to our HQ. Grr.
Bring on the floodgates! As a "Day Two" waitlister, I figure I get to enjoy my anticipation a bit longer than many on here. 'Sallright tho - my FX II Mk 1 rocks everyday anyway, just like it has since June, 2011. As did my Ultra from March 2009!

@Admin M@ , that's awesome. The next storm - NOT so awesome.
When they said March was the cruelest month of the year , they weren't kidding !

Except that it was April and is from T.S. Eliot's "The Waste Land":

APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

Except that it was April and is from T.S. Eliot's "The Waste Land":

APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

That , and I used the American English version of the word "cruelest" , instead of the Canadian/British version.

I grew up with the March saying. Spring has seemingly arrived , grass turning green , warm air , then.......BAM !!! , 2 feet of snow.

Back
Top Bottom