Congrats Argentina!

Really? 2 goals in 1 minute against a team that has been thoroughly dominating the tournament and I’m the only one seeing that the fix was clearly in? This is FIFA, the most corrupt organization outside the mob and politics in history.

Really? 2 goals in 1 minute against a team that has been thoroughly dominating the tournament and I’m the only one seeing that the fix was clearly in? This is FIFA, the most corrupt organization outside the mob and politics in history.

Did you see the match?
If you honestly think the 2nd Fr goal could be fixed in any way, you know nothing about football.

This was an extraordinary match, that will stand as the best WC final ever, with the right winner.

I do agree on the scandalous korrupt FIFA, but not that they have bought a game like that.

That must come from someone that has not seen much football. It is so common even in minor leagues, nothing to wonder, that is how that sport is.

It is a shame that all that injury acting seems to be the only highlight. Anyway it is probably a cultural thing, as here in Europe except for NBA most people could not care less about American Football (played with hands) and Baseball.

I don’t really care for soccer but watched the last 15 minutes of the match which was very entertaining.
At least “our team” (I’m from the Netherlands) got eliminated from the tournament by the World Champions 😆
Congratulations to Argentina!!!

Haha you are stronger than yourself. I Love it haha! Enormous!!!
Actually I wanted to quit regarding the game at half time but as I live in France I decided to stay at least until I finished my bottle of wine... and then suddenly that game got alive. I agree the Argentines didn't steal this title and made a great game; not too much faul play in there like so often. All in all a great final, the Argentines just had that little more the French did not have yesterday. A great moment and then my bottle got empty and the French were not so good at the penalties. Congrats to both teams.

Wow, very exciting and exhausting game.
So regrettable the Dutch didn't make it to the final, but their game against the Argentines was like the first half of the final. I couldn't stand that either. We played so much more offensive in 2010 or was it 2014?
A final France - Netherlands would have been the dream of my kids who grew up in France. Next time better!

Not that I like armies anywhere, but their army actually has a very descent record.

Was a good match, even though I'm not a sports fan.

That must come from someone that has not seen much football. It is so common even in minor leagues, nothing to wonder, that is how that sport is.

It is a shame that all that injury acting seems to be the only highlight. Anyway it is probably a cultural thing, as here in Europe except for NBA most people could not care less about American Football (played with hands) and Baseball.
This is coming from someone who has seen too much soccer, and can’t see/won’t see the scam unfurling before their very eyes. You must love magic shows. 🤣
The scam wasn’t who wins/loses, it was to push it into OT and a shootout. There’s more money in the ad revenue and side parlays to be had that way. The fix was the tie score to facilitate that.

Back
Top Bottom