confused on FC 12 setup

guitarguy308

Right now I have my FC 12 set up so the top row are a bunch of effects for bypass and the bottom are scenes. Ideally Id like to be able to switch scenes and be able to turn on or off a single effect in that loop. It seems like If im on scene 1 with just a drive and amp and I turn on a delay then switch scene scenes and come back to that scene the delay is still on rather than just the original scene I had saved. Im not sure if theres a setting im missing or this is just the function of scenes and I need to just save everything as a preset.

Im trying to use presets as songs and the scenes within those presets are different configurations I might need throughout a song. It just seems like if Im on a particular scene and I use the bypass function for a particular effect it that keeps it on or saves it to that scene despite not making any edits in axe editor

Right now I have my FC 12 set up so the top row are a bunch of effects for bypass and the bottom are scenes. Ideally Id like to be able to switch scenes and be able to turn on or off a single effect in that loop. It seems like If im on scene 1 with just a drive and amp and I turn on a delay then switch scene scenes and come back to that scene the delay is still on rather than just the original scene I had saved. Im not sure if theres a setting im missing or this is just the function of scenes and I need to just save everything as a preset.

Im trying to use presets as songs and the scenes within those presets are different configurations I might need throughout a song. It just seems like if Im on a particular scene and I use the bypass function for a particular effect it that keeps it on or saves it to that scene despite not making any edits in axe editor
You’re right, that’s a setting. It’s called Scene Revert. Check the manual for your device on how to turn it on or off. This setting is in the device rather than the foot switch. It’s a global setting, if I recall, so it will work on all presets.

You’re right, that’s a setting. It’s called Scene Revert. Check the manual for your device on how to turn it on or off. This setting is in the device rather than the foot switch. It’s a global setting, if I recall, so it will work on all presets.
Yep, that's it...

Really nothing to do with the FC :)

Back
Top Bottom