Wish Configure a switch to go directly to Preset X scene 2,3,4...

Pllm

Inspired
Hi,

With the AX8, I have my default patch configured with 4 Scenes (Clean/crunch/heavy/solo) and I have a couple of specific patches in my bank. Those specific patches have the 4 bottom switches configured to go back to my main patch. My wish would be to be able to switch directly to my main patch and scene 3 for example.

For now, I need to duplicate my main patch 3 times, change the default scene each to be able to switch directly to crunch or solo. But it takes 4 slots of my bank instead of 1, and I need to duplicate any change.

I hope my description is clear!

+1

Yes it can be quite a hassle if you wish to change to a particular scene of a different preset. Currently it will go to scene 1 every time you change a preset.

You have to tap on the preset footswitch and scene footswitch if you wanted to change presets and go to a scene other than scene 1.

It would be brilliant if Fractal could make it possible to assign footswitch to go to a particular preset AND a particular scene.

+1

Yes it can be quite a hassle if you wish to change to a particular scene of a different preset. Currently it will go to scene 1 every time you change a preset.

You have to tap on the preset footswitch and scene footswitch if you wanted to change presets and go to a scene other than scene 1.

It would be brilliant if Fractal could make it possible to assign footswitch to go to a particular preset AND a particular scene.

With the new firmware you can set a a default scene per preset. This could be very useful for some of these needs.

Though this does not fully cover what the thread creator is asking for.

With the new firmware you can set a a default scene per preset. This could be very useful for some of these needs.

Though this does not fully cover what the thread creator is asking for.

The point is that my point preset has 4 scenes, so I need to duplicate it 4 times, change the default scene for the 3 duplicated presets. It's easy to do, but my 8 presets bank is half full of emptiness then!

Back
Top Bottom