computer to speakers through FX3 not working

PNowlan

I'm trying to have pandora play through the speakers (connected to FX3) and it doesn't work. I'm not sure where to start, The FX3 works fine and it connects fine to axe-edit so the USB cable works. I'm just about ready to run a wire from the headphone out on the computer straight into the speakers, but that's not a good solution. Is this not possible ? I just want to be able to play along with pandora. Any ideas?

I run Apple Music, basically all day, through my Axe... do you use a Mac or PC? It sounds like an audio routing issue on your computer?

Just choose the Axe III as the playback device in Windows.

In Windows 10, click on the speaker down by the clock and then click on the little Up arrow mark in the corner of that popup and select the Axe III as your output device.

On my work PC, I see setting under Settings->System-> Sound that allow output and input device selection... I'd assume (like on my Mac) that your FM3 would show up as an option there.

Your speakers will have to be connected to Output 1 on the Axe III as well, since in Stereo output mode, Windows can only access output channels 1 and 2 (Output 1 Left and Right) via USB for system audio.

the speakers are plugged into output one and I've selected axe FX3 in windows but it still makes no sound. I think i'm just going to run pandora on my ipad and connect it to input 2 or 3 . It may just be my wonky computer, it's seen a lot of upgrades in the past few years.

Back
Top Bottom