Completely streamlined tear down

Sidivan

Fractal Fanatic
Just finished a 2-nighter at a bar across town and a little over an hour after we played our last note I'm at home, car unloaded, paid, showered, and posting on the forums. I couldn't even dream about this when we had huge amp rigs.

The downsized rigs:
6u shock case with Axe FX II, power conditioner, 2u drawer, and a wireless in-ear system
2 guitars
small bag for random tools and strings
3u Gator Rack bag with Axe FX Ultra and power conditioner
2 basses
6 guitar suitcase stand
amp stand to put the rack bag on
powered atomic wedge
small bag for random bass-related stuff

I simply cannot believe how much more streamlined the axe fx has made our rigs and it makes me giggle with glee every weekend.

Off topic... Been hoping there were other users in ND. Where in ND are you? I'm in Minot.

yep instead of my old fx rack + top + 4x12 box im just takeing my 4U axe rack plus one tiny "backup cable" bag with me incase of wireless stops working

Off topic... Been hoping there were other users in ND. Where in ND are you? I'm in Minot.

Fargo. Hopefully we'll get up to Minot one of these days! We're thinking about doing a little jaunt out west to Dickinson/Belfield area in a couple months.

I'm with you 100% Sidivan
I remember the days of the bar staff sitting and waiting for us to pack up and get our gear out of the club. Now a days I find myself packed up and loaded and waiting on the bar to pay us. That's even when I bring a PA.
If I'm not bringing a PA to a club, I could easily have my Axe rig packed up and ready to wheel out the door in 5 minutes.
- 6 Space Rack (Axe 2, Power Conditioner, Vocal Wireless, Rack Panel with all my connections)
- Small Anvil style case holding my FBT Verve 12ma (I LOVE having this case)
- Small Aluminum sided suitcase that holds my RJM Mastermind, Wirelss Mic, Cables
- Guitar
- Guitar Stand and Mic Stand.

With a dolly....one trip.

Back
Top Bottom