Compatible Footswitch for Axe-Fx III

CountOfTuscany

Hey guys, while waiting for the FC, is there anything else that can be used with the FX III right now?
Say the VL Ground Control or Voes MC-10? Is it difficult to program them to work with the FX III?

mfc, mmgt, there are a lot of threads on this. try a search or just click through pages in this Axe3 subforum.

I use the FCB1010 with great reliability and functionality. For $150, you can't beat it. Am I probably still going to get an FC when they're out? It's pretty likely, but probably won't be mandatory. The Behringer is quite capable and easy to program. Just take a few minutes to go through the manual :)

Hey guys, while waiting for the FC, is there anything else that can be used with the FX III right now?
Say the VL Ground Control or Voes MC-10? Is it difficult to program them to work with the FX III?

Of course the Voes MC-10 is easy to program ;)

Why don't you download the editor and see for yourself if it's difficult.

https://www.voes.be/downloads/Voes MC-editor.zip

Also I like to mention that the MC-10 will display the tuner info on the LCD.

And I received the III today and probably will make a special Axe-Fx III firmware similar as the Axe-Fx II firmware.

Special Axe-Fx III firmware and editor is ready for the MC-10

firmware-06.jpg

firmware-07.jpg

Default settings:

Button 1-4: preset 1-4
Button 5: bank down
Button 6-9: scene 1-4
Button 10: bank up + press-and-hold will activate the tuner

Of course everything can be edited.

Preset names and scene names are auto-loaded from the Axe-Fx III and shown on the LCD.
Tuner info also available on the LCD
Looper function integrated.

More info on www.voes.be

firmware-06.jpg

firmware-07.jpg

Default settings:

Preset names and scene names are auto-loaded from the Axe-Fx III and shown on the LCD.

More info on www.voes.be
Oh yeah! A question, with axe III firmware is possible use for example button 1-5 for scene, button 6-9 for istant access( on/off fx block), button 10 tuner ecc

firmware-06.jpg

firmware-07.jpg

Default settings:

More info on www.voes.be
No Mac version?

Oh yeah! A question, with axe III firmware is possible use for example button 1-5 for scene, button 6-9 for istant access( on/off fx block), button 10 tuner ecc

Not with this firmware, probably with the next update.

Not with this firmware, probably with the next update.

Ok. While is possible controll scenes, looper, tuner ecc with standard firmware ? I want button 1-10 for 2scenes, 4 istant access, 1 multicommand istant access, tuner, button 11-20 for looper, preset and banks

firmware-06.jpg

firmware-07.jpg

Default settings:

More info on www.voes.be
Hey Patrick,

Can I use this editor with my "old" MC-10? I am curious for the Axe-FXII (and later III) functions. I wasn't aware their were updates.

Yamaha MFC10, here. I got one used for like $129 at GC, it was mint. :) It is pretty easy to program and is 'medium' flexibility I would say... have the following setup:

Control Page 1: "Scene Control" -- Scenes 1-8, Tuner, Mute
Control Page 2: "Toggles" -- 6 bypass/toggle switches; preset up/dn (thanks Cliff!); scene up/dn
Control Page 3: "Looper" (WIP)

Plus, in addition to whatever controls you are using it can jump to individual preset selection via standard MIDI program changes at any time via the 'function' button.

Pretty sweet!

Biggest down side is no real display aside from individual LEDs. I could probably get by with just the scene control page. It has like a hundred 'pages' of ten assignments you can program though, so I will probably continue to experiment with some special purpose things just for fun.

Hey Patrick,

Can I use this editor with my "old" MC-10? I am curious for the Axe-FXII (and later III) functions. I wasn't aware their were updates.

No, the first generation MC has no Midi-In, which is necessary to communicate with the Axe-Fx II or III

The are no more updates planned for the first gen. MC (latest is v 1.1.7)

Latest update (AFX3-1.1.0) supports Block FX. Block state will be auto loaded on Program or Scene Change.

Try the editor here

Back
Top Bottom