Compatible Footswitch for Axe-Fx III

Latest update (AFX3-1.1.0) supports Block FX. Block state will be auto loaded on Program or Scene Change.

Try the editor here

This sound really good for me! I have only a question, why with axe firmware i can use only one commamd at time while with standard firmware more ?
For example i like use my unit like real rig, so I have one scene for clean, one for dirty and X number of fx that I use like IA. For the solo I want use one switch that engaged boost and delay together, so with standard firmware is possibile but not with axe firmware. Will be really cool use one switch for more block fx.

This sound really good for me! I have only a question, why with axe firmware i can use only one commamd at time while with standard firmware more ?
For example i like use my unit like real rig, so I have one scene for clean, one for dirty and X number of fx that I use like IA. For the solo I want use one switch that engaged boost and delay together, so with standard firmware is possibile but not with axe firmware. Will be really cool use one switch for more block fx.

A valid question. However this is not simple to implement. Maybe in a future update.

Back
Top Bottom