Compatible extra external switches for MFC-101?

Any type of N.O (Normally Open) switch will do the job BUT……make sure it’s a momentary switch and not latched as momentary can be programmed to either momentary OR latched in the MFC and latched can be only latched.

You can skip the LED option as its useless, the MFC / Axe cant "read" the external switch status to lit the LED accordingly so you will find yourself looking at an ON LED while the block its controlling is actually OFF….

I'm using Boss FS-5U. Bulletproof, slide together into a single unit. I have two, plan to get two more. My size 13s don't reliably hit those upper rows on the MFC.

But no light indicator and even if the programmed function is common to the MFC, the MFC light does not change. Minor bummer.

Usually can be found new for about $28 US. eBay rarely has them used, at least not for cheap.

They make a double unit that does have LEDs and does require power (battery or PS) - about $60 I think.

I use 2 of these and they work great... momentary switches can assigned to toggle as well

Attachments

• 79A48668-D206-487F-A0B5-A81557AB2554.jpeg
    79A48668-D206-487F-A0B5-A81557AB2554.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom