Comparison Diezel VH4 2. Channel FW Q 7.1 - 7.1 - OH V30 Diezel EN 08

Hubi

Experienced
I was exited about Cliffs advance notice about the changes for the Diezels in Q7 beta 2 .
So the VH4 was the first amp I reseted.

And finally it´s there - the feeling I got from my previous VH4 which I played for years.

I mostly liked the second channel, fat, dynamic, eplosiv.
for using humbucker PU in the second channel its important to switch bright on.

The Beta1 Version:

Beta 2, Amp reseted, Settings copied:

IR is the OH Diezel 4x12 EN 08 V3 - Single IR SM 57 05.

Last edited:
I was exited about Cliffs advance notice about the changes for the Diezels in Q7 beta 2 .

And finally it´s there - the feeling I got from my previous VH4 which I played for years.

The Beta1 Version:

Maybe it's just me but to my ears the 2nd clip sounds more "open", more dimensional and sounds to have more clarity.

I just updated, my 3 yo son wanted to play along with God's Not Dead so pulled up a Vox model (I mean why not for P&W stuff) tried the Hot and Top Boost models settling on the TB. I next tried the Euro Blue and Red models after seeing a Bogner in the video. In just that little bit that I was able to play I was blown away by the depth of the sound. I'm willing to be that with the right IR (right now I'm digging the OH HHC's) I'd be willing to bet we are 99% or higher there!

The Beta1 Version:

Sounds Great

If possible could you possibly do Ch3 I am a big Diezel fan

Back
Top Bottom