Comparison Chart?

pull75

Inspired
This might be a stupid question and I didn't know where to begin to start searching so I'll just ask...

Is there a chart somewhere comparing the ultra amps to the axe fx 2 amps? Such as The Plexi 1 on the ultra translates to the Plexi blah blah on the 2? Or the 4x12 v30 translates to the "insert cab here" on the axe fx 2 etc. I hope that makes sense.

I have a library of tones I have aquired from a former fractal artist named Lincoln Brewster but they are all from an fx ultra. I have an axe fx 2 and realize they aren't transferable but I'd like to get in the ball park if possible. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

If there is anything out there I doubt it would still be relelvant today as the modeling in the II has changed so much over various FW versions.

ultra and II with fw5 might relate, but a II with quantum and a II with 5 could be miles apart in tone, added parameters etc

If there is anything out there I doubt it would still be relelvant today as the modeling in the II has changed so much over various FW versions.

ultra and II with fw5 might relate, but a II with quantum and a II with 5 could be miles apart in tone, added parameters etc

Right on. Dang.

A lot of Lincoln brewsters tones are the slp plexi treble. There's a variac parameter in there too. Use some greenbacks for an IR. Get a custom shop strat and some chops together and you'll get his tone.

A lot of Lincoln brewsters tones are the slp plexi treble. There's a variac parameter in there too. Use some greenbacks for an IR. Get a custom shop strat and some chops together and you'll get his tone.
Yes I've been a huge fan for quite a long time. Since he was using the POD 2.0 Kidney bean version. I know what his tone is usually made of but I mean come on... I have his exact tones, it would be great to learn from and tweak to my likings for sure :encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom