Comments on Cooper Carter's FM3 class?

Highly recommended. I thought I did not need it but after watching only 10% of the content I already find that I was wrong. Very well done and easy to follow. I am sure it will save me a lot of reading.

Cooper confirmed he doesn't do Black Friday sales or any sales for that matter for fairness to all purchasers. I bought the course a few days ago, here's my review.

Amazing organized compilation of both info I've taken in piecemeal over time on YouTube etc & information/techniques/methods I haven't seen. It is as comprehensive as a product claiming to be a "masterclass" can be without accompanying accreditation for the student! To cover EVERYTHING would take weeks worth of video whereas here we have a concise 11 hours. This is the value - it's all in one place and in digestible bits. The course also lays a foundation to utilize the manual with confidence as you develop your experience and preference for tone. Don't get me wrong, the manual is exceptionally user-friendly! It's still a bit dense/initially inscrutable for those of us who'd need this course in the first place. Go for it!

Last edited:
Got the course yesterday; well worth the money. It's a very well laid out and easy-to-follow and helps a LOT with understanding how to use the unit as a whole, not necessarily (as Copper puts it in the opening) spending couple of hours tweaking one amp, getting the tones you need in order to play more guitar & enjoy the experience.
Wasn't able to put too much time into it yet but just from what I was able to watch, I caught a couple of very cool tricks that I've been able to test & really enjoy.

Well, if it is not going on sale then I have more time to think about it :)

My issue is I have learned so much from Leon Todd, I'm not sure I need it. Leon is the man!:cool:

Well, if it is not going on sale then I have more time to think about it :)

My issue is I have learned so much from Leon Todd, I'm not sure I need it. Leon is the man!:cool:
To be completely honest, I was in the exact same boat having already watched a lot of Leon's vids. That said, I still feel these 2 sources complement eachother nicely (could be purchase validation on my part though).

Back
Top Bottom