• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Comments on Cooper Carter's FM3 class?

Highly recommended. I thought I did not need it but after watching only 10% of the content I already find that I was wrong. Very well done and easy to follow. I am sure it will save me a lot of reading.

Cooper confirmed he doesn't do Black Friday sales or any sales for that matter for fairness to all purchasers. I bought the course a few days ago, here's my review.

Amazing organized compilation of both info I've taken in piecemeal over time on YouTube etc & information/techniques/methods I haven't seen. It is as comprehensive as a product claiming to be a "masterclass" can be without accompanying accreditation for the student! To cover EVERYTHING would take weeks worth of video whereas here we have a concise 11 hours. This is the value - it's all in one place and in digestible bits. The course also lays a foundation to utilize the manual with confidence as you develop your experience and preference for tone. Don't get me wrong, the manual is exceptionally user-friendly! It's still a bit dense/initially inscrutable for those of us who'd need this course in the first place. Go for it!

Last edited:

2dor

Got the course yesterday; well worth the money. It's a very well laid out and easy-to-follow and helps a LOT with understanding how to use the unit as a whole, not necessarily (as Copper puts it in the opening) spending couple of hours tweaking one amp, getting the tones you need in order to play more guitar & enjoy the experience.
Wasn't able to put too much time into it yet but just from what I was able to watch, I caught a couple of very cool tricks that I've been able to test & really enjoy.

Fizz

Well, if it is not going on sale then I have more time to think about it :)

My issue is I have learned so much from Leon Todd, I'm not sure I need it. Leon is the man!:cool:

2dor

Well, if it is not going on sale then I have more time to think about it :)

My issue is I have learned so much from Leon Todd, I'm not sure I need it. Leon is the man!:cool:
To be completely honest, I was in the exact same boat having already watched a lot of Leon's vids. That said, I still feel these 2 sources complement eachother nicely (could be purchase validation on my part though).

Top Bottom