Coming up for air.

I paid extra for 3 day shipping. My FC-12 shipped Weds and UPS says delivery is Monday. I'm more than a bit irritated (with UPS not FAS).

Do they no longer deliver on Saturday? It's 50 miles away as of this afternoon, so I can't understand why it needs to wait for Monday... Got similarly hosed when I paid for 3 day on the Axe Fx III. Shipped on a Thursday so it ended up taking the same amount of time to arrive as standard would have :(

That's why I went Next Day Air. It was WAY worth the money for the past 3 days of bliss:D

My FC12 came today about 2pm and just came upstairs from the basement after setting it up and playing around for a few hours.

The controller is great out of the box - the quick setup sheet was helpful, and things were up and running in no time. I actually enjoy doing config/edits from the front panel of the Axe-FX III because 1)it is pretty straightforward to do and 2) it is important to understand the interface as you won't always have a laptop or tablet at a gig! I am so happy and excited that my new rig is finally coming together. Screens, LEDs, and buttons are great.

One problem, though.

Now that it's all here and together, it really hit me that walking up to this rig is akin to walking in to the most amazing music store and being told to go ahead and take anything you want. Wow, I just never thought that at 45 years old and as a hobbyist guitarist I would have so many options and so much power in the corner of my basement. Still boggles my mind. I had to come up and get some food and a beer and think a bit more about what I will be needing at gigs. It's really not a question of what I WANT, as it is pretty much all here!

Thanks, Fractal. What a time to be alive.

I’ve had the pedal since Thursday, def a great tool to have, but it’s just a controller lol. I’m sure I’m no time a new ax unit will be released or even an ax3 xl. Products are indeed exciting but as a gear head there is always something new popping

I didn’t realize so many of you guys have your FC already ! I just scanned through a pile of emails to see if I missed my invite. Should be soon !

Glad to hear so many of you have an FC now. I’m excited just to see a video on the new FC and a run down of its functionality. Keep them coming. Congratulations everyone.

Back
Top Bottom