Coming to USA in January-February

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor
I will be in the USA from the 24th January to the 9th February, and would love to meet fellow Axe-Fx II/AX8 users, and even jam if possible…

First I'll be in Anaheim for the NAMM show, a dream come true for me. But I won't necessary be at the show all day long during 4 days
Then, between 29 and 31 January, I'll be in San Francisco
From then I'll go to NY, probably Boston, possibly the Rochester region. Montreal is on my radar too.
Any gig worth seeing?
I’m also looking for Air Bnb recommendations for the last ten days

I will be in the USA from the 24th January to the 9th February, and would love to meet fellow Axe-Fx II/AX8 users, and even jam if possible…

First I'll be in Anaheim for the NAMM show, a dream come true for me. But I won't necessary be at the show all day long during 4 days
Then, between 29 and 31 January, I'll be in San Francisco
From then I'll go to NY, probably Boston, possibly the Rochester region. Montreal is on my radar too.
Any gig worth seeing?
I’m also looking for Air Bnb recommendations for the last ten days
Eric Johnson doing the Ah Via Musicom tour with original band in Sacramento (a couple hours north of SF) on 1/31. I'm going :)

i've never found a case where air bnb was cheaper than a hotel other than with an excessive amount of people

in any city i've been in
i've tried- because I'm cheap

Once you have your dates nailed down for NYC, please let me know so that we can meet up.

That would be cool to finally meet in person after all these years.

Once you have your dates nailed down for NYC, please let me know so that we can meet up.

That would be cool to finally meet in person after all these years.
I'm arriving at JFK at 00:41 the 02 Feb 2018. I will stay there at least two days before eventually moving to Boston or Rochester, and will be back around the 8 Feb at latest. Would be great to meet !

There is a Line6 group dinner/gathering Friday night with some guys from Line6 in attendance too. Maybe there should be a Fractal group dinner/gathering too?

There is a Line6 group dinner/gathering Friday night with some guys from Line6 in attendance too. Maybe there should be a Fractal group dinner/gathering too?
Absolutely ! I'll be at the Line 6 gathering but we can make it the following day/night

I'm in! I'll be there from Wednesday afternoon to Sunday morning (then back to studio in NYC), Restaurants are very busy in the Convention Center area. We can also meet for a breakfast before the show opens (there are some expositors who offer a free breakfast from 9 to 10 a.m. ;)

First I'll be in Anaheim for the NAMM show,
a dream come true for me.

Dinner is on me, if you want. We arrive in Anaheim on Monday before NAMM, and we leave Monday after NAMM.

I hope that I bump into you at NAMM. Would love to shake your hand.:cool:

I would love to get in on some NAMM Jams myself!

If you're able, bring a 128GB USB memory stick.

I have some multitrack stuff that you WILL want, if we can manage to meet up.

It's great, look like that we can get a nice group of people !

Btw, I'll be at the Candlewood Suites Anaheim (25-28 Jan), then at the Nob Hill Hotel in San Francisco for 3 nights. Still looking for recommendations for NY :)

Still looking for recommendations for NY :)
Look around the UN. You can get good deals there in January because it's quiet at the UN in that month. When I was working at the startup, we used to rent out rooms for a corporate get together in January at The Millennium Hilton every year in mid-January dirt cheap (for NYC). Google is showing $144/night right now for Feb. 1'ish.

Look around the UN. You can get good deals there in January because it's quiet at the UN in that month. When I was working at the startup, we used to rent out rooms for a corporate get together in January at The Millennium Hilton every year in mid-January dirt cheap (for NYC). Google is showing $144/night right now for Feb. 1'ish.
Reserved, thanks !

... But I won't necessary be at the show all day long during 4 days ...
I was there in '14 and thought the same thing, but there is just SO much going on. It's nonstop new gear coupled with all star sightings around each corner, along with meeting the gear-famous people (Egnater, Bogner, Freidman, Duncan, Anderson...). The gear demos... standing there watching Steve Morse on a little stage at Ernie Ball and who is standing right behind me also watching? Uli Jon Roth!! They were turning the lights off in the convention center each day to get me to leave.

I ended up going to the Bonzo Bash one night. A must see for Zeppelin fans.

Be sure to get the NAMM app for your phone and mark all the things you want to see/do. It will make your visit much more efficient.

Back
Top Bottom