Coming Soon

Wow this looks interesting. Would be really curious to know if it supports 2 inputs like the POD HD500, would be great to have a high end pedalboard effects option for dual pickup instruments- the POD so far seems like the only floor pedal out there that can do two inputs with separate signal chains and independently triggered envelopes/filters on each one.

EDIT: actually, the fact it can do "dedicated pre- and post- paths" (plus there is the stereo FX send input) looks promising, and could maybe be used for dual pickup/instrument processing even if perhaps not designed specifically for that...

Last edited:
fx8.jpg

This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for!!!! I have a 5150iii 50w and I love it's clean/dirty channels. I want a board with amazing effects that I can also channel switch with. Simple 1 step solutions instead of pressing a million buttons with cables running all over the place. I cannot wait. Definitely buying one right when it gets released

Is anyone else disappointed that it "looks" like the same LCD display as the AXEFX? How will that do in the sunlight? Wish we could see a pic with a Patch enabled to know how visible this will be on the floor.

Any updates on the wait list would also be appreciated!

Please release it before my band breaks up!! Otherwise I will have no reason to buy this thing...

This looks cool! Would it be overkill to use the FX8 through my XL's fx loop? Lol :lol

It would look killer on a pedalboard alongside the MFC and all the expression pedals and switches that that rig would accept! 8)

High-tech companies are notorious for "paper releases". They'll announce imminent things just to drum up anticipation to simultaneously frighten their competitors and prevent early adoption of competitive products that eat into their market. I don't understand why Fractal does it; they really don't have any competition. All it does is create a lotta anxiety.

But, I could be wrong. I'm not a business guy, or I'd be rich. I'll wager Cliff isn't eating Ramen noodles for dinner <grin>

High-tech companies are notorious for "paper releases". They'll announce imminent things just to drum up anticipation to simultaneously frighten their competitors and prevent early adoption of competitive products that eat into their market. I don't understand why Fractal does it; they really don't have any competition.
I've never seen Fractal announce a product they didn't release. No paper releases there. And the truth is, Fractal has plenty of competition. Competition with deep corporate pockets. Fractal plays a cleaner game than they do.

All it does is create a lotta anxiety.
Any anxiety is self-imposed. :)

High-tech companies are notorious for "paper releases". They'll announce imminent things just to drum up anticipation to simultaneously frighten their competitors and prevent early adoption of competitive products that eat into their market. I don't understand why Fractal does it; they really don't have any competition. All it does is create a lotta anxiety.

But, I could be wrong. I'm not a business guy, or I'd be rich. I'll wager Cliff isn't eating Ramen noodles for dinner <grin>

I think that's one of the coolest things about Fractal, that they don't keep their user base in the dark. I love that they let us know about firmware releases and products prior to releasing them, it is quite refreshing.

I've never seen Fractal announce a product they didn't release. No paper releases there. And the truth is, Fractal has plenty of competition. Competition with deep corporate pockets. Fractal plays a cleaner game than they do.

I didn't mean to imply that the product was never going to be available, or that they've announced vaporware. A "paper release" is just an announcement that isn't accompanied by a product at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom