Coming Soon

I have a question for fractal.
because fractal audio production now are with the fx8, also with 6 other new products. I have heard that the production of the ax fx II mark II is definitely for. to devote himself exclusively to the ax fx II xl and new products.
Is this true?
thanks for everything and greetings

because fractal audio production now are with the fx8, also with 6 other new products. I have heard that the production of the ax fx II mark II is definitely for. to devote himself exclusively to the ax fx II xl and new products.
Is this true?

If you can still order it from the website, they're still making it.

Is this true?
Are you asking whether the Axe-Fx II Mk II is still in production? Fractal has stated that it will remain in production.

Taking a complete stab in the dark; I think there's at the very least one more year of production. At least. Probably longer. Hard to say of course. We're just all sitting here enjoying what Cliff and co are doing.

Taking a complete stab in the dark; I think there's at the very least one more year of production. At least. Probably longer. Hard to say of course. We're just all sitting here enjoying what Cliff and co are doing.

Maybe, but i don't think its going to be that long. But you can bet with out a doubt that its going to be sold out with in minutes of release and by then you can be sure that it will take for ever to be back in stock, if ever....just like the Axe Fx.

I can guarantee the queue is amazing, please cliff share us the price , and open the Preorder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every previous Fractal product has necessitated long waiting lists early on. So if history repeats, MOST buyers won't be able to get theirs til well into next year, even if the first units were to ship soon. It will be interesting to see how it plays out this time.

That's what I'm afraid of. The perfect piece of gear is far from perfect if I can't get one. Would love to have one for this football season. Looks like the odds of that happening are quite low.

I've never bought anything Fractal before, would I be able to buy direct through the site to Australia? Or would I need to go through a distributor for this?

pre-amp path totally analog and true-bypassable (which i think it is anyway...) would be cool...

just kidding...i know this is not axe-fx then...but let me dream a little of a future unit...;-)
like the vintage revolution thing in front of the amp, and the axe fx for post fx...? what do you think?

Can we have two instances of Fx Send and FxReturn instead of stereo have the send/return blocks appear in separate locations in the signal chain?
I'd like to put a few pedals after the FX-8 wah and compressor but before the amp/effects loop.

Can we have two instances of Fx Send and FxReturn instead of stereo have the send/return blocks appear in separate locations in the signal chain?
I'd like to put a few pedals after the FX-8 wah and compressor but before the amp/effects loop.

yes...some switchable loop for the one or other favourite pedal (like, i think, the g system has...) would have been great as well...

but i´m pretty sure, they´ve discussed this and decided to not include them...too bad...;-)

Last edited:
I've never bought anything Fractal before, would I be able to buy direct through the site to Australia? Or would I need to go through a distributor for this?

Independent Music is the local Australian distributor. I’m sure that when the Fx8 will start shipping, you’ll see something here: Fractal Audio. Given usual vendor/distributor agreements, I would be surprised if you could buy something direct from FAS, shipped to Australia. For warranty and the fact that the markup on Fractal Audio stuff are a lot less than what we’re used to on other brands in Australia, I’d say you’re best off buying from Independent Music.

Independent Music is the local Australian distributor. I’m sure that when the Fx8 will start shipping, you’ll see something here: Fractal Audio. Given usual vendor/distributor agreements, I would be surprised if you could buy something direct from FAS, shipped to Australia. For warranty and the fact that the markup on Fractal Audio stuff are a lot less than what we’re used to on other brands in Australia, I’d say you’re best off buying from Independent Music.

+1 to all of this.

Independent music are great to deal with too.

IM in Australia are nice, but they still are more expensive than buying direct from Fractal. I guess they have to make some money as well. Just a shame that we don't have the option anymore (from New Zealand) to order direct from Fractal. It used to be the case, I bought my Ultra direct from the US website in 2011. Not sure why that changed.
And when I then ordered my MFC 101 from Independant Music, they shipped the Mark I, even if the Mark II was already available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom