Coming Soon

Nice, but I'm curious that Fractal is entering a market that is already well-serviced by other providers, such as Mission Engineering. I'm sure the Fractal pedals are of excellent quality, but will they mod to suit like Mission does? I'm just curious at the incentive to buy Fractal vs. Mission. A lack of spring option for Fractal would be a serious point in Mission's favor, as the EP-1 with spring-loaded option is ideal for wah.

it's just a tool! You can control your sound with your foot! Some prefer X others want Z .....some like the spring, others want just a sweller. So what ;)

I have to say, that even though I really love FAS, I can't see me selling my 3 Mission pedals, if there isn't anything else to this other than being a nice looking and very good Vol/expression pedal.

I just think Mission Engineering have so many options for designing the best pedal for your needs. As many have written there is the option of adding a spring, and for me personally, I just love having an LED light on my pedal used for wah. Also, I really like that you can choose different colors. I have 3 different; black, silver and red, and to me that is just a quicker way to find the pedal, I need to step on :)

Then don't sell your Mission pedals.

This is really quite simple from a marketing standpoint. Many people like/want to buy an integrated system from one manufacturer. Offering an expression pedal to go with the MFC is a good idea and was a missing piece in purchasing a total Fractal solution. I personally don't like the Mission pedals as volume pedals (the throw is too short) and I don't like the dead zones in the BOSS FV-500. If this has a longer throw than the Mission pedals and eliminates the dead zones then I'll be buying one. But I do think it was a bit short sighted for Fractal not to offer a version with a spring and a version with a toe switch.

I too would like to complain. Damn you FAS with all of your desirable products. Why you gotta make me want to buy your products so much. It's getting really annoying having such awesome products available. :lol

Suggestions:
- Have left right versions that have LED to indicate pedal position like Visual Volume does (great for consistent output volume) except theirs is only right-footed, hard to see LEDs on left of their pedal while using it with left foot.
- Switch with indicator LED either where you can see it, or with an adjustable small mirror to reflect the LED up at you to desired location
- Adjustable torque/resistance
- Spring option
- Ability to assign multiple curves to same pedal, even simultaneous curves. This gives ability to operate two different items simultaneously and yet have a custom "optimal" curve to achieve desired results with each item.
- If controlling multiple items simultaneously, an LED indicator for each to show more than one is active.

I could keep going….

Suggestions:
- Have left right versions that have LED to indicate pedal position like Visual Volume does (great for consistent output volume) except theirs is only right-footed, hard to see LEDs on left of their pedal while using it with left foot.
- Switch with indicator LED either where you can see it, or with an adjustable small mirror to reflect the LED up at you to desired location
- Adjustable torque/resistance
- Spring option
- Ability to assign multiple curves to same pedal, even simultaneous curves. This gives ability to operate two different items simultaneously and yet have a custom "optimal" curve to achieve desired results with each item.
- If controlling multiple items simultaneously, an LED indicator for each to show more than one is active.

I could keep going….

Regarding adjustable torque: They already have this if I understand Cliff correctly in post #1

Regarding multible curves: This can be programmed in the patch, choose the curve for each effect when dialling in the effect block

Back
Top Bottom