Coming Soon

Really sharp looking pedal!

Would this compete with the Mission Engineering SP-1 or EP-1? How many outputs?

Other than aesthetics, any clear advantages to using this pedal over the competition? (firmware plug/play - easier setup/calibration?)

I have one jack that goes to the switch, the other goes to the pot. Both of my Mission pedals are like this. What am I missing, Yek?

Ah, you're talking about a pedal with a switch. My current pedals do not have a switch, so one TRS cable (from pedal OUT to MFC IN) suffices.
And It looks like the Fractal pedal doesn't have a switch either.

IMG_5508_1.jpg

Fractal Audio EV-1 Expression/Volume Pedal

"Planetary Gear Drive"
High-Quality Dual Potentiometer rated for 1M rotations.
Durable Cast Aluminum chassis
Adjustable pedal tensioner

You complete me!!!!

So... what's the advantage over 3rd party expression pedals? Don't get me wrong... If I didn't have expression pedals already I would get them just for the aluminium chassis (cause polished aluminium always looks stunning), but I'm missing some kind of "feature extra" here.
For the MFC, it's the ease-of-use plug and play compatibility with the Axe. But here?

Or is it just some kind of sophisticated merchandising? Like a labeled rack or gigbag.

Hmmm... I just bought two Boss FV-500 pedals. They are super solid but also huge and they seem to have a dead zone at each end of the sweep. How do these compare size wise and sweep wise... and price wise?

So... what's the advantage over 3rd party expression pedals? Don't get me wrong... If I didn't have expression pedals already I would get them just for the aluminium chassis (cause polished aluminium always looks stunning), but I'm missing some kind of "feature extra" here.
For the MFC, it's the ease-of-use plug and play compatibility with the Axe. But here?

Or is it just some kind of sophisticated merchandising? Like a labeled rack or gigbag.

Super quality parts for long life.

Nice looking pedal! I'm guessing there will be quite a few selling their mission pedals as SOON as the FAS become available. I going to guess $129.99 ?

I have 3 Mission pedals already, but I do believe there's room for one of these on the back of my MFC-101....

Maybe a special bundle price with the XL or MFC's.

Look great! I like how they don't appear to be as huge as the boss FV's too.

Back
Top Bottom