Coming soon...

If someone could post a preset of tone, that would be great.

The only way someone could replicate that rig is if they built a touch-sensitive MIDI controller inside of a soccer ball, bluetooth'd it to several VSTs and then played a game of soccer with it.

Or if someone could figure out how to program a car accident into an AxeFX.

Loved his documentary about deep diving in Antarctica, though.

The only way someone could replicate that rig is if they built a touch-sensitive MIDI controller inside of a soccer ball, bluetooth'd it to several VSTs and then played a game of soccer with it.

Or if someone could figure out how to program a car accident into an AxeFX.

Loved his documentary about deep diving in Antarctica, though.
You just made me choke on my own saliva. Well done, Sir.

So I dropped the ball here and got distracted with life, which included a move out of the big city to North Carolina.

I’m glad I never posted what was planned because I’m hindsight I wasn’t happy with it. Well, I’m back and I promise a big cover is coming soon. As of this week I nailed the tone and I’m going to record the cover over next few weeks. I have the live tone nailed 100% and studio tone is very close (without tone matching). It’s a mix between the two. I think I’ve spent over 30 hours on just the Axe preset since 2018. Yes, I’m one of those never satisfied.

I’ll send a personal message to the first person who guesses the song that I’m referring to. But keep it to yourself for fun until I come out with the cover. It’s from the 80s and not U2.

Stay tuned…

So I dropped the ball here and got distracted with life, which included a move out of the big city to North Carolina.

I’m glad I never posted what was planned because I’m hindsight I wasn’t happy with it. Well, I’m back and I promise a big cover is coming soon. As of this week I nailed the tone and I’m going to record the cover over next few weeks. I have the live tone nailed 100% and studio tone is very close (without tone matching). It’s a mix between the two. I think I’ve spent over 30 hours on just the Axe preset since 2018. Yes, I’m one of those never satisfied.

I’ll send a personal message to the first person who guesses the song that I’m referring to. But keep it to yourself for fun until I come out with the cover. It’s from the 80s and not U2.

Stay tuned…
We will be very pleased to hear the cover, but since you posted this at the Preset Exchange forum, there will be chaos and despair if you do not share the most expected preset in the history of the Axe-FX :cool:

mauricio arias happiness GIF by Monólogos sin Propina

Back
Top Bottom