Coming soon...

I've been working on a special preset for weeks. I can't even count how many hours I've put into it. At least 20 and maybe more. I don't believe this preset has ever been posted and I don't see it on Axe Exchange. Many hours invested in a famous song that everyone knows. One of my favorite guitar tones ever. The riff is so simple, but the tone is so hard to replicate. I'm almost there. I can't stop tweaking it. I'm addicted. It sounds incredible with a quality backtrack. I can't stop playing it!

The Axe-Fx III is the absolute best guitar processor in the galaxy! I'm reserving the universe for the Axe IV.

Hint... it's not a U2 song.

Stay tuned...

:)

In the words of my late departed grandpa “Shit, or get off the pot”.

Just sayin’. :)

Last edited:
Anyone have a preset for that worst tone in the video?

Keep an eye out, because soon I'm going to be announcing an upcoming annoucement about my project to recreate the worst tone ever. I can't give away too much yet, but you can get close with a Metal Zone into another Metal Zone into a Band Commander paired with a 4" Pignose cab.

Stay tuned for these guys' presets (real deal, not a meme - LOL)

Attachments

• Not a meme.png
    Not a meme.png
    509.7 KB · Views: 33
The tone is on your fingers. No matter how many hours you spend tweaking the Axe-FX, you will never ever get close to this:

Everyone has to start somewhere. Including everyone one of us. Whether its playing in a band or writing an Axe FX preset. Its enthusiasm that drives us to work harder. Hate to see it get tamped down.

If I were the original poster, I would quietly fade in the background and hope this thread would slowly disappear. I've never seen so much hype for a preset, it's probably impossible for the end result to be anywhere near the level of expectations that appears to have been built up...

<edit: I have no expectations, my own experience with other people's presets has never really been good... tone is in the fingers, and the rest of your own gear has such a huge effect on the overall sound, I wonder how much the preset actually matters>

Last edited:
If I were the original poster, I would quietly fade in the background and hope this thread would slowly disappear. I've never seen so much hype for a preset, it's probably impossible for the end result to be anywhere near the level of expectations that has been built up...

I'm still really curious to be honest. I hope he releases it eventually.

Back
Top Bottom