Comfortably numb - live cover

Absolutely stunning work all around, fremen. The guitar work, the band, the production, all of it. Now I need to go find some new socks, because you just blew mine off. Bravo!

@fremen: I remember you saying you played my all time favourites: shine on and wish you were here. If you found the time to upload these songs I'd be more than happy. Thanks man. Your band rocks! Really really cool. Kudos to you.

Hi Fremen,
Are you able to fit money and shine on as well?
Thanks
Pauly

And the two last videos that we agreed to share. That Les Paul shaped guitar is a 220 $ Harley Benton, with a few upgrades (pickups, electronics, tuners, nut). It was my "slide" guitar on that project

Thanks guys ! After discussion with the band, we decided we would upload the full concert. In fact I already tried to but the upload page in youtube froze at 42 % and I need to start again. It's a slow connection here. I'll give it another try

Reactions: Rex
Thanks ! :)
It was meant to be a one of, but due to demand, we'll do it again, probably next year

Just watched this again this morning. Simply incredible @fremen in every way -> awesome playing, great band and that guitar tone is to die for. Thanks for getting my day off to an inspiring start.

I've watched the entire show several times and have to say that it is a world class production. You could easily go on tour around the world with it - you are guaranteed to fill whole stadiums. It is just incredible. The Comfortably Numb solo has at least the same if not even more spirit in it as David Gilmour's live playing. Just awesome. I'm certainly willing to pay serious bucks to see your show if you tour Germany. Thanks again for sharing.

Thanks guys !
unfortunately preparing that gig, and carrying 20/25 kg of gear (Axe-Fx II in a rack, a luggage with the MFC-101 and various cables/stuff, two guitars) on three stairs for each rehearsal, have had its toll on my lower back pain problems, and now I'm almost constantly suffering from my back of the neck and below :/ For the last two months I barely played guitar, and I chose to suspend all my band commitments for an indefinite time. I even sold my EVH 5150 III 50 W and its 2x12 cab because I don't want to own heavy gear anymore ! (but I ordered a KPA powerhead... I'll see how it sound on a 1x12 cab). But if my current treatment goes well (no surgery for now fortunately), I hope to be able to play live again not too far from now. The Pink Floyd Tribute project may be revived next year for a gig on Reunion island, which is just near Mauritius where I live ; unfortunately, I don't think we'll be able to go as far as Europe :)

Back
Top Bottom