Comet 60 and Bassguy65: “Sailing” (Christopher Cross )

Amazing playing Marco!
Your videos are all indeed excellent, and you have wonderful touch and expressiveness
in your playing. Your phrasing is wonderful!

Hello Marco, I love it your sailing. Your attention to detail is phenomenal. However, you have to try to relax for a little bit more before you kick into the attitude of distorted solo_Otherwise, great, great , passionate playing!

Hello Marco, I love it your sailing. Your attention to detail is phenomenal. However, you have to try to relax for a little bit more before you kick into the attitude of distorted solo_Otherwise, great, great , passionate playing!
Thank you very much :)

Such a great tune. Absolutely love that melody and have since the day I heard it. Christopher was using a POD kidney for a while but his songs are so beautiful, I can forgive him for that. Great rendition of Sailing Marco. Bravo!

Such a great tune. Absolutely love that melody and have since the day I heard it. Christopher was using a POD kidney for a while but his songs are so beautiful, I can forgive him for that. Great rendition of Sailing Marco. Bravo!
thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom