Come play an AxeFx through AccuGroove's new FRFR & Guitar Cabs at NAMM

jsletner

Experienced
Hey guys, this Special Invitation is to all AxeFx forum members!

We will be introducing our exciting new line of 3 & 4-way Isolated FRFR cabs, as well as our amazing new Hammer guitar cabs. FractalAudio AxeFx rigs will be plugged in and ready to rock!

Our new FRFR cabs have dedicated, separate & unique custom drivers for each specific frequency. Each driver is isolated, physically and electrically from the other, breaking up the frequency range into 3 or 4 segments depending on the cab. The results sound like "Studio Monitors on Steroids" for live sound! It's the perfect match to the AxeFx.

We've been testing and fine tuning these cabs with our AxeFxs for over 3 years with flawless results. So, please come by our booth #1464 in Hall E at NAMM to hear the sound you've been looking for. We'd love to meet our fellow AxeFx user friends!

Check out Marc Cooper's demo.

Also check out Marc Cooper's performance video using the AxeFx and AccuGroove speakers.

For now visit us at AccuGroove Bass Guitar & FRFR Speakers

Please let me know you're a forum member when you come by. :)

Interesting stuff, would like to see more info and specs though.

Here's the specs for the 1x12 Coop is playing through; it's our smallest cab at this point. (Many players use 2 for stereo) We are introducing a line of FRFR cabs with 4 initial offerings. Specs, pricing & cabs will be revealed @ NAMM, if not sooner. Stay tuned!

1 - 12” Custom Lightweight Neo Woofer with die-cast aluminum frame
1 - 6” Mid Range
2 - Soft Textile Dome Tweeters w/ circuit breaker protection
2 Speakons/1/4” Combo Jacks
Freq. Re. & SPL: 39 Hz - 18 kHz (36 Hz@-6db) 100 dB SPL
Dimensions: 16 ½” W x 21 ¼”H x 17 ¼”D —Weight: 34 lbs
Power Rating: 400 watts RMS @ 8 Ohms

I checked them out at the L.A. Amp Show. I went to their room (begrudgingly and at their insistence, LOL) with low expectations. I was shocked at how good they sound. They sound like really high-end stereo speakers. Very smooth and pleasant without that "glare" you get from speakers with horn tweeters.

I checked them out at the L.A. Amp Show. I went to their room (begrudgingly and at their insistence, LOL) with low expectations. I was shocked at how good they sound. They sound like really high-end stereo speakers. Very smooth and pleasant without that "glare" you get from speakers with horn tweeters.

You got my attention ;)

Hey guys one more thing to check out:

You can come hear guitar, Fractal AxeFx and AccuGroove FRFR cabinets as well as bass guitar through our bass cabs the first night of NAMM at the Bass Bash. Music by the trio Keith Horne, Nathan Sletner and Marc Cooper.

JT Schmidts Restaurant and Brewery
2610 E Katella Ave, Anaheim, C.A. 92806
Thursday night 23rd of January (1st set)

Oh man ... I've got to dive into Mark's rig!

That synth and sampler stuff is just killing it! Wow!!! :encouragement:

I'll be keeping an eye on these. I think Coop was one of the reasons I bought a G System several years ago, I seem to remember he did a demo video. I would still be playing it if it weren't for FAS.

Back
Top Bottom