Column shift

shift column command in the Axefx

• It could be useful!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Smilzo

Fractal Fanatic
I'd like to see a column shift from the actual column... that does maintain the link of the shifted block (in any parallel routing inserting a column will cancel these link)!

Two more option in the routing, move:
+ shift column right
+ shift column left

I'm confused... the Axe already has a column move feature (layout menu, "Move" tab, rotate the dial until "Function" shows "move col left" or "move col right").

The column move feature is flawed: any parallel routing loses its connections when you move a column. So perhaps your wish-list suggestion is to fix that flaw, rather than a request for a column move feature (which we already have)?

Dpoirier said:
I'm confused... the Axe already has a column move feature (layout menu, "Move" tab, rotate the dial until "Function" shows "move col left" or "move col right").

The column move feature is flawed: any parallel routing loses its connections when you move a column. So perhaps your wish-list suggestion is to fix that flaw, rather than a request for a column move feature (which we already have)?
Yeah. Maintain the routing connection, first.

If it's possible INSERT a new column, shitfing the righteous block one column right maitaining all prevoius connections!

Back
Top Bottom