• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Bug? Colors set in the Cab Picker are not saved?

chrisni

Two times (two different days), over multiple hours, I tried out hundreds of factory cabs. I assigned a lot of colors to cabs. After the first time (the next day), everything I saved went missing. On Friday night I sat through it again, only to see that the colors that I set that day are now also completely lost.
Did I do something wrong?
While I went through the cabs I saved my example preset multiple times, but I don't know if the color configuration is even saved on the device.

In the Fm3-Edit application settings I found a file called "color-assignments_iii.dat" which must be the holder of this information. The file shows exactly the same content that the cab picker says: An outdated version of my color configuration.

So is color saving broken or am I doing it wrong? I don't want to lose another couple of hours the next time I do it.

FM3-Edit v.1.04.01 (was already installed before saving my big batch of cab shootout results)

Top Bottom