Color Coded Presets - Frequently Reset

kbrown455

I have color coded several presets and they worked fine. However after a week or so they are either deleted or moved to "empty" spaces. This has happened a few times. I have not updated anything, they simply disappear. Any ideas what is happening?

According to the application's developer, the editor never deletes the color settings file. The file is only written to when changes occur. Similarly, updating the editor does not touch the configuration files. The file is named "color-assignments_iii.dat" in case you want to try backing it up.

I have color coded several presets and they worked fine. However after a week or so they are either deleted or moved to "empty" spaces. This has happened a few times. I have not updated anything, they simply disappear. Any ideas what is happening?
I’ve experienced the same exact issue. In fact, now every empty preset slot is now the same color as the handful I manually selectors to color code...and some slots that were loaded with a preset and color coded are now blank.
This started happening several axe edit updates back.

Thanks for the file name! I will make the changes again and then back it up. As @TremloFan mentioned the same experience, it does seem quirky. They might have an issue where they are not aware?

According to the application's developer, the editor never deletes the color settings file. The file is only written to when changes occur. Similarly, updating the editor does not touch the configuration files. The file is named "color-assignments_iii.dat" in case you want to try backing it up.
Matt, would deleting this file clear all the color assignments?

Back
Top Bottom