Wish Color change option for FC hold

Huh, I just came here to request exactly that.

Conceptually this could work pretty cleanly just by summing the RBG components of two selectable colors. Say red to indicate the state of the "tap" effect, blue to indicate the state of the "hold" effect, and yellow (red+blue in the RBG color space) to indicate both on.

+1. I don’t know how the LED rings are wired, but it would be great to be able to select different colours to the upper and lower LEDs of the ring. Perhaps in next generation FCs?

I came here to find out how to assign a different color when I hold a button to engage B effect. But it's not possible??? Wha??? When I'm tap dancing and trying to play the next lick it would be nice to know which A or B I'm on, or when the effect is off, I need to know which one will engage when I hit the button--this is crucial for live performance. The AX8 works that way--the light turns yellow when you are on 'Y'.

+1 if anything id settle for led ring choice for channels. I miss the clear indicator of X/Y on my ax8

+1. I don’t know how the LED rings are wired, but it would be great to be able to select different colours to the upper and lower LEDs of the ring. Perhaps in next generation FCs?
Not possible in the current generation...

+1
And while you're at it, make a double-tap function as a choice too.
Single tap - Double tap - Hold = 3 functions from every single switch would be a dream!

Back
Top Bottom