Cmon people, where the waitlist order thread lol

So an email will be sent out when it's your turn to buy, how long do you have to place your order before you lose your place in line? I am sure I'll be checking emails everyday next week, but, what if I miss the message by a couple days? Anyone know how its worked in the past?

Yes, I think it’s either 48 or 72 hrs not sure it’s been a while.

So an email will be sent out when it's your turn to buy, how long do you have to place your order before you lose your place in line? I am sure I'll be checking emails everyday next week, but, what if I miss the message by a couple days? Anyone know how its worked in the past?
In the past, your purchase invitation was good for as long as you held onto it. I haven’t heard that it’s any different for the Axe III

That is a good question, I went ahead and bought a Fractal Audio gift certificate so that I'm all set to order as soon as the email hits. I didn't want to run into a situation where I was trying to scrape together some of the cash last minute and delay it shipping. I got it bad for this thing, what can I say? LOL

I just checked the Fractal Audio folder in my mail software. I still have the email for the invite to purchase the AX8. Assuming it will be handled the same this time, here are the previous instructions:

Hello,

The new AX8 Amp Modeler + Multi-Fx is now in stock and ready to ship!

The link below takes you to a private page where you can order your AX8.
Please do not share your link with anyone. We check all orders against the list.

Because demand is so high, we ask that you let us know if you do NOT intend to order immediately.
(If you delay too long, you might find your reserve unit out of stock and need to wait again.)

Please reply to this email with any questions, and thank you for choosing Fractal Audio Systems.

Just added mine this afternoon finally. I don't expect to see anything until June, so hopefully I'll have things sorted by then. Selling a couple things lol.

so at this moment on this thread it would appear the first few are
(although who really knows how many are not on the forum and all the bands like Metallica, Periphery that will take like 10)

but for fun here it is

Atomic blaze 8:16
Bradlake 8:23
and myself 8:17

Seems like this thread is mainly people who signed up the same day the listhe started. I was a bit late signing up on February 28 at 1:36 PM EST. I wish I could get an estimate but I understand why it's hard to tell. I feel like I won't get the notice for another year, but I am prepared to buy pretty much immediately. Anybody else sign up around the same time as me?

Back
Top Bottom